Sunday, January 5, 2014

Across The Country

Saturday I made the trip to California.  Fortunately, when I picked the date in November I chose the one good-weather day to fly in a four day period.  Since Thursday two separate weather systems have moved through Chicago and into Maine where cancellations and delays have wreaked havoc for travelers.  I left Maine after one storm and before another, and I flew into Chicago just in time to leave for San Francisco before the second storm stalled air travel.
De-icing the planes
Peter and Claudia and Kenneth met me at the airport.  It has been a long time since I held an infant, and I am amazed at everything about him.  We are in complete baby mode here and it's wonderful.
There's more going on but for now I will leave you with photos from today.  Enjoy ~
Kenneth isn't rolling over by himself yet

Though he pushes with his arms and legs

He stretches and flexes
   
And listens

6 comments:

Pienosole said...

Glad you made it with no trials or troubles. Your grandson is really beautiful/handsome. Sending you best wishes for a joyful time there.

Anonymous said...

he looks like such a little peanut - but I love the onesie! I am so glad you arrived safe and sound, and on time! ox

Balisha said...

Glad you made it there safely. That little guy is so sweet. Nothing like holding a baby in your arms...is there? Enjoy!
Balisha

Helen said...

Every minute of grandmother time is precious and I know you will enjoy. John Deere green looks good on Kenny!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Wow, he's a cutie. Enjoy your visit and safe travels!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love.