Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Teaser

I have one last book to share.  It is my favorite of the bunch, and that's saying a lot because I like all the used books I bought during my trip to California in March.  It's non-fiction by an author whose work was central to the work I did for my first Master's Degree, and I am embarrassed to say that I didn't know she'd written a book on this particular topic.

That said... I cannot do justice to this book tonight.  You know the saying "When it rains, it pours?"  Well, it has been pouring raindrops of goodness the past two weeks.  The days are full and productive, and the results have been gratifying.  Things are shifting and lining up, and it all feels good.

The book review will have to wait a day or two.

I will be back tomorrow to share good news.

1 comment:

Carolynn Anctil said...

Oh! A teaser, indeed! I'm so glad to hear that life is treating you well! Wonderful news.