Friday, November 5, 2021

Quilt Update

It has been more than three years since I have posted photos of quilts I've made. I used to often post photos here, finding it relatively easy when I had a digital camera. I got my first "smart" phone the fall of 2015 and found a way to manage moving photos from my phone to my laptop or desktop; I don't like to write anything of any length on my phone. Then a year ago I got a new phone and let's just say it's not as easy for me to keep photos organized the way I like to. So I put off the task for months at a time. 

Let's see what has been finished in the last three years ~

This one is from fabric my daughter passed over, complemented with sun & moon fabric from a friend.


 The pinks and greens are fabrics I had saved for years for just the right project.

I used squares of special animal fabrics from my collection for my granddaughter Piper in 2019.

The goal of the Rainbow Quilt was to use many of the charm squares I had collected.

Blues and greens and golds and butterflies.

The Quilter's Quilt is made with interesting squares with grids and a variety of strips.

This Improv Quilt was started at a retreat summer 2017 and finished three years later.


That takes me through 2020. I am currently working on three that are in various stages and will share those as I get them finished. If nothing else, sewing keeps me off the streets and out of trouble.

No comments: