Sunday, June 29, 2014

Every Day Is New

I was totally absorbed for twelve days.  I lost track of time and let everything go except spending time with my grandson.  It was heaven.  I had to soak it all in because it will be months before I see him again.  He turned six months old while he was here and there was something to learn every day.  He got very good at rolling over~

We practiced sitting up~

Grandad introduced him to the tractor~

He decided eating cereal wasn't so bad as long as he could hold a spoon~

Life was so busy that sometimes he needed a power nap~

I remember why I love having a baby in the house and why I don't regret a moment I spent with my own children.  Everything is new.  Every moment matters.  It all changes so quickly....

6 comments:

Pienosole said...

My heart is singing as I look at these precious photos. Thank you for sharing the joy!

Carolynn Anctil said...

He's absolutely precious. Who could resist that killer smile?! 6 months old...? When did that happen?

Much love,
Carolynn

Anonymous said...

What a happy boy! I couldn't help but smile back.

ellen abbott said...

what fun for you, and him too.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

You make me smile
and bring back many memories
to this one :)

Laura said...

He is so precious dear Sharon, a blessing to behold.