Wednesday, October 26, 2011

That Would Be Another "No"

I forgot to tell you that I did get a bit of painting done on Monday. I slipped in a quick base coat, with another coat or two needed and on the agenda for tomorrow.

I haven't forgotten about the recipes I promised to share. Tomorrow. I promise.

I was gone most of today, and I came home to find a rejection letter in answer to my most recent job application. Qualified? Yes. Good interview? Yes. Am I just starting out? Yes. Or...at least I am trying to....

Back to the drawing board.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to read this. I know you were hoping for this one ... What a journey you are on, Sharon, one in which you don't seem to be at a loss for finding opportunities. I'm curious as to what will be sketched next on your drawing board!

Joanne said...

P.S. And I'm rooting for you :)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

It will happen
just when it is
suppose to.
Not a minute sooner :)

Marie said...

Bah, humbug.....

teri said...

I am sorry I have neglected reading other peoples blogs lately. SO I am sorry to have missed this and sorry not to have sent a virtual hug. Even though this is old news to you and you have moved on to wrangling- ( I like that word A LOT) I just had to let you know you are amazing! xo