Monday, March 17, 2014

Moments In March

Home again.  I spent the week-end catching up and looking through photos from my trip....

I celebrated St. Patrick's Day early with Kenneth.  Green is his color ~

We played with blocks ~


 

And chatted after breakfast ~

We cuddled every chance we got ~

It was as if time stopped while I was in California.  Spending time with Kenneth and Claudia was all I had to do.  My son was traveling on business, so it was just the three of us for the week.  It was a splendid task, to focus on the baby who laughed and cooed and looked right at me. 

I brought that feeling of being in the moment home with me.  I want more of that feeling in my life. My own children were the first to show me how, and my grandson is reminding me now....         

8 comments:

MsGraysea said...

Pure happiness. I am so thrilled you had that lovely time in CA. The visits are extra special when there is distance. Kenneth is such a beautiful baby and looks so peaceful. No doubt from all the love!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Kenneth has the most adorable smile. I'm so happy, you're happy. Blessings!
Carolynn

Anonymous said...

Sharon, your photos are brilliant! That second one particularly amazes.

Pienosole said...

Joy! Thank you for sharing.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Love these pictures.
He is so adorable
and grandma shines...
What wonderful
future times you have
waiting to arise..

Balisha said...

He's adorable....enjoy him while he's little...it all goes so fast.
Balisha

Laura said...

I'm so happy for you Sharon… he is precious. I'm glad he is helping you to remember joy.

RURAL said...

That's the biggest smile I've seen in a long time, he is absolutely adorable...awwww what a cutie.

And you look pretty happy yourself.

Jen