Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

I enjoy the anticipation of the holiday almost as much as I enjoy the holiday.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and now have all the ingredients for everyone's favorites.

The house has been tidied and feels ready.

My youngest son will be home this evening. My daughter, who is not on call this year, will be here tomorrow. We have no grand plans, other than time together, which is my greatest joy.

I went last evening to a new hair stylist, who razor cut my hair very short. I love it. I have been growing out the color since July and needed it to be gone.

It's a fresh look, which I wanted because this afternoon I have an interview. I am going with the hope that it's a good fit and the knowledge that I will survive if it isn't.

This year I am grateful for all I have learned about myself.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

7 comments:

CaShThoMa said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Enjoy your time together.

Funny, I just posted my blog for the day and titled it Thanksgiving Eve as well.

Best, kate

Joanne said...

The learning never really stops, in so many ways. Best wishes with the interview, and wishing you a wonderful, peaceful holiday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you all have a wonderful time together and best wishes on the job interview!!
Peace~
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday Sharon! Can't wait to see the new do!

Cindy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sharon! Hope you get the job.

Patti Lacy said...

LOVE this blog, especially your phrase, "What I learned about myself."

That's a phrase for daily living.

Blessings!
Patti
www.pattilacy.com/blog

Kitty said...

Happy "belated" Thanksgiving to you, Sharon. I agree, there is much to be grateful for this year.