Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here I Go....

Today is the day I said I would introduce my business.

I still don't have all the details worked out, but I may never have everything exactly the way I want it.

I just need to take the leap and plan to make adjustments as I go along.

Drum roll please....

My business is Naturally Intimate Linens, which produces eco-friendly textiles for sale in my etsy store.

I have started another blog where I will journal about the business as it grows and the products as they are created.

That blog is called Naturally Intimate Moments. It will be there that I will write about what I learn, what comes to mind as I work to create products, and what those new products are all about. I invite you to visit there and let me know what you think.

If I wait until I am totally ready, I will never do this. I will continue to share the bumps in the road of life here ~ this place will continue to be more about my day-to-day journey.

Ready, set, go!

10 comments:

mermaid said...

I am so proud of you! I love the layout of your Etsy store. Someone once said the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

You just took your first step!

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo ! Heading over there now. Good for you!

CaShThoMa said...

Congratulations Sharon! Here you go indeed! I'm so happy for you. Follow your dreams!

helen said...

Congratulations on another bold step. Thanks for taking us along on your journey!

Joanne said...

Best wishes on your new business, Sharon! Raising my coffee cup in a toast to your success.

patti said...

Oh, My GOSHHHHH! I would LOVE to visit your store.

As you know ecology/green/environmental issues are close to my heart (now they can be close to all of me!!!)

Will visit!

Patti

Kitty said...

Congratulations! I immediately started thinking of places where you might be able to sell your (first) product.

I was impressed with the idea of you creating with your hands - and thereby embuing with your energy - things that people purchase and use in "intimate moments". Now *that's* true intimacy.

Anonymous said...

Feels good to be moving forward, doesn't it! I am so happy for you and I wish you all the best.
Peace~
Dawn

Cindy said...

Good luck to you! I love the etsy store. And I'll be checking out your new blog. It takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing Sharon. Bravo!

Elaine said...

Love it!