Saturday, June 16, 2012

Glimpses Of Seattle

The campus of University of Washington ~

Travis in front of More Hall, where he had most of his classes ~

Still on campus, a view of the sound ~

Shopping in downtown Seattle ~

Lowell's Restaurant at Pike Place Market for Saturday lunch ~

Sidewalk inlay outside of Pike Place Market ~

The Tallboys playing in front of the very first Starbucks, 1971 ~

The Bullitt Center, the greenest commercial building in the world ~

Seattle's working waterfront ~

Sunday breakfast at Alaskan Sourdough Bakery ~

Music for celebration provided by a string quartet ~

Light compliments of sunshine through stained glass ~

Happy graduate and proud mom ~

Good-bye Seattle...until July ~

5 comments:

Carolynn Anctil said...

I used to date someone who lived very near the University, and I spent a lot of time in Seattle. Nice pics!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

thank you
feel as though
I was there with you...

cindy said...

I think we ate at Lowell's too! Loved seeing the photos. They brought back very happy memories of our trip there last year.

mermaid said...

I'm so proud of your son, and you for the outer and inner work you do.

teri said...

I have never been to Seattle. What a great set of photos! I am so very glad you were able to be there.