Monday, October 25, 2010

There Was A Wedding In August

My son, Peter, was married in August. We have been anxiously waiting for a digital copy of the wedding photos so we can view, share, and have prints made. The CD arrived this week-end, but there was a technical glitch ~ only a fraction of the photos copied to the disc, and none of the ones I wanted were included. It will take some time to get another, so I have borrowed a few representative photos of the day from Facebook. You will get the idea ~

Parents of the groom, waiting to walk down the aisle ~

Peter and Claudia, married ~

Recessional ~

The wedding party ~

The newlyweds with the groom's family ~

The happy couple, outside in a courtyard ~

3 comments:

CaShThoMa said...

Very nice; they look happy. What a lovely day.

Joanne said...

A beautiful day ... I love your dress, Sharon, the color is very chic!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, and can't wait to see more. The black and white shot of you and your husband is striking -- I can feel your anticipation in the moment. What a wonderful celebration a wedding is! Three cheers to your whole family, and wishing happiness to your son and his wife.