Monday, December 20, 2010

Blame It On Leo

Ken was planning to bring the tree into the house on Saturday, but Leo needed a place to take a nap ~

This morning I was going to put lights on the tree but Leo staked out the Christmas box ~
So I finished a lap quilt with the squares left from the materials for two quilts for a friend's sons ~

One with splashes of red ~
And one with lots of green ~

And I reviewed the lessons from the Buddha Chick course, trying to decide if I want to take the "graduate" course that starts in January ~
Leo is to blame for all of today's productivity.

10 comments:

CaShThoMa said...

Love your quilts...wish I could do that...

And, Leo rocks.

Haven't gotten to my tree yet either.
Sigh.

teri said...

My son and daughter in law came home 2 days early! Life's little diversions-sometimes you just go with the flow... The quilts are so fun- good for you! My dog would have been laying smack in the middle of them. Keep us posted on graduate course- :-)

Joanne said...

I think Leo has other plans. He's storing up his energy to bat around sparkling Christmas beads and ornaments when no one's looking. I know, because that's exactly what my cat does :)

Helen said...

Had not seen Leo on your blog recently. So glad to know that he is well after his stressful month in October. He rearranged his people's holiday priorities...not all bad!

The quilts are AWESOME!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Leo is gorgeous and obviously a Zen Master. Husband seems to be a willing student... *smile*

mermaid said...

Maybe Leo knew the quilt needed some attention. It's beautiful, Sharon. Your friend will be so touched.

Laura said...

bless you sweet leo for giving your momma the time to play!!!

Your quilts are gorgeous Sharon!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

You are talented - The quilts are beautiful. Winter is a time to rest:) Take care and enjoy the holidays. Thank you for your online friendship..

Debra said...

I love Leo:)

Those quilts are gorgeous!

And I think I am going to continue with the BC grad course. I have so much to learn!

Hugs and love,
Deb

Cindy said...

Love that Leo!