Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Happy List

Cindy, at A Writer's Diary, this list is for you.
Here's to not being picked last in gym class.

Ten things that make me happy, in no particular order:

1. spending time with my family
2. walking on the beach
3. enjoying a cup of coffee
4. clean sheets
5. movies
6. talking with friends
7. writing
8. cookies
9. finding the perfect camera angle
10. sewing

The second part of the challenge is to do at least one of the things today. My husband has invited me out to dinner tonight, so #1 on my list and in my heart has been accounted for.

Enjoy the day ~

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Coincidentally, the blog before yours in my blog roll also did a post on a happiness list, so the blogs are smiling today :)

Great list here. I've been taking pictures since my first Kodak Instamatic camera in my teens, and doing so continues to be inspiring and enjoyable, to this day.

Laura said...

beautiful list from a beautiful blogger! Hello dear one, please stop by my blog...I have something for you:)

Erin Frost said...

What a wonderful idea, and a wonderful list! This just might be what guides one of my weekend days! :)

Anonymous said...

I have been composing one of these happy lists too! Love this idea, as it really does make you feel grateful. Many items on your list are on mine too!
Happy day, Sharon...

Cindy said...

Love your list, Sharon!