Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Eve

I am grateful that today's precipitation was rain instead of snow.

I am grateful Ken made it home in the wee hours of the morning after many hours of work.

I am grateful my son is safely home from Boston, and he will be here all weekend.

I am grateful my daughter is tucked warmly in bed at her house tonight after a harried week of commuting in bad weather, and she will be here for dinner tomorrow.

I am grateful that there's food in the refrigerator, heating oil in the tank, and a car in the garage. 

I am grateful for the simple pleasures of everyday living.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends.

2 comments:

Carolynn Anctil said...

So much to be thankful for! Have an awesome celebration with your family.

Helen said...

"Work with joy.
Pray with love.
Dream from your heart.
Share what you have.
Live simply. Love deeply."


Happy Thanksgiving to a dear friend and your family.